Friday, May 7, 2010

An Epic Fail of a Blog

Greetings good people,

If there are any of you left actually checking this thing I want to apologize for leaving you hanging. I am afraid that keeping up with this completely got away from me and I would forget to update, and then remember but not have the time. But here is the proof that I am alive and doing well.

For the last month I would not have been able to update anyways though because I have been trekking across Europe, battling the ash clouds that have been roaming over the continent. It was all part of my Grand Tour that was expertly planned, only to have those plans destroyed in a puff on an island not so covered by ice.

In the next couple of days I will endeavor to put up my pictures from Scotland, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands along with some tidbits and facts about my journeys.

Im sorry it took so long to return here and show that I still exist. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear the details...and to see you too! Clan Fraser pix were really fun!

    ReplyDelete